Thursday 25 September 2014

First Camera session



We were put into groups and were asked to set up the camera and tripod. We then bubbled the camera to lock the sony nx5 into place.

We then played around with the buttons to find out what they all did. After that we altered the zoom and focus of the camera and I found that pretty easy because I have done it before. We were then shown how to use the exposure on the camera which was located on the lens of the camera as a wheel, again I thought this was pretty basic.

We were then showed how to use white balance and we were told the purpose of white balance was to make the image as realistic as possible. I didn’t really understand how to use white balance though, but in my next camera session ill make sure I ask Paul how to use white balance.

After we were finished with learning about white balanced we then packed the camera and tripod away.

No comments:

Post a Comment